Effective Management Before and After an Employee/Subordinate Files an EEO Complaint or Makes a Whistleblower DisclosureSeptember 19, 2012
This course reviews basic principles of how to proceed in dealing effectively with problem employees to lessen the likelihood of a successful EEO complaint or whistleblower retaliation complaint.
During the course, you will learn:
- How the Office of Special Counsel enforces the law protecting whistleblowers;
- How to respond to a complaint of reprisal;
- The federal sector EEO process and the manager‘s role in the complaint process;
- Updates to the law that are currently being considered in Congress;
- Most importantly, managers attending this course will learn how to manage the so-called "bullet proof" employee who has engaged in the protected behavior of filing an EEO complaint or making a disclosure of wrongdoing.
Please Note: This course is being presented as a webinar.